MultiPanel is a unique high density polyurethane panel that is strong, extremely light weight and totally waterproof.
It is ideally used as a building panel for various construction applications ranging from Boat Building, Transport , Residential and Commercial Buildings, Signage to coldroom manufacture.
Outstanding features and benefits of Multipanel;
- Lightweight – easy to handle, transport and install.
- Totally waterproof – will not rot – save on costly replacement materials and labour costs.
- Excellent insulation and acoustic properties.
- Strong and durable- stronger than traditional foam alternatives.
- Fire retardant properties.
Easy to use – glue and screw Easy to cut with standard wood working tools, waterjet cutt and CNC machine.
- Easy and safe to fabricate – non toxic and non carcinogenic.
- Limitless design applications, interior and exterior.
- Versatile – easy to heat and bend, achieve concave or convex shapes.
- MultiPanel is a flexible material, however once laminated increases stiffness and toughness while optimising weight.
- Cost effective alternative for a light
weight, high strength core material or sandwich panel.
- Save thousands of dollars on labour, freight, fuel and installation costs.
- Compatable with a wide variety of finishes including texture coating, acrylic paints, 2 pack painting, laminates, timber veneers, fibreglass, stonework, tiling and various metal finishes.
- Classified by CSIRO for use as an internal wall lining panel for use in all areas including wet areas.
- Resistant to damage from termites, birds and other pests
- Can be granulated and recycled as insulation foam
- MultiPanel is an energy efficient environmentally friendly material
MultiPanel is proudly an Australian made product.
Sheet Sizes are 2400x1200mm only